Please login to continue
Forgot your password?
Recover it here.
Don't have an account?
Sign Up Now!
Register for a Free Account
Name
Email
Choose Password
Confirm Password

Your account has been created!

Kenneth Nyozie

Kenneth has faced many challenges in his short life. He was a healthy boy until something unexpected happened to him in 2009 when he was only 2 years old. Kenneth accidentally drank caustic soda when a neighbor was using this chemical in preparing local soap. Kenneth thought it was water and drank it. The solution burnt his lips and mouth. He was rushed to the hospital. His sores healed over time but since then he could not swallow anything. In order to eat he had to have a tube going into his stomach that his mother was using to feed him to keep him alive. When he was six years old, Kenneth had a surgery at Korlebu Teaching Hospital that was very successful. Now he can eat solid food on his own without the tube.
Country: Ghana