ECM, through The Way Home Project, demonstrates its belief that God made families for children so that they might grow up in a safe, nurturing, and loving environment. Specifically, The Way Home Project works with widows who are raising their orphaned grandchildren.
Because of this belief, we build spiritual and physical foundations so that families might be strengthend.
- Bible teaching and application for Granny family groups, communities & pastors
- Food Security: Teaching Farming God's Way principles to churches and communities
- Shelter: Our national team builds a sturdy brick home that will remain with the orphans after their Granny is gone
We strengthen families through granny family group weekly meetings which incorporate:
- Biblical Worldview Training workshops for Granny Families, Pastors & Community on Bible Study & Prayer
- Monthly Health check-up
- Farming God’s Way follow up
- Crafts (weaving mats, necklaces)
- Farming God’s Way
- God’s Heart for the Orphan
We prepare the widows & orphans to move from barely surviving to thriving by Biblical teaching and life application in the area of preventive health, food security & shelter.
But most importantly, we prepare each one for their eternal home in heaven by teaching each woman and child to know The Way Home forever with Jesus.